A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Augusta Med Ctr, Fishersville, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gray MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Gray practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gray practices Internal Medicine near Fishersville, VA.
See Fishersville Internists.