Learn more about Dr. Thomas Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Higgins, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Higgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Higgins MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Higgins practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists and Knoxville Sleep Medicine Doctors.