Learn more about Dr. Thomas Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Higgins, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Higgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Higgins MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Higgins practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists and Knoxville Sleep Medicine Doctors.