Learn more about Dr. Thomas Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Higgins, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higgins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Higgins practice?
Dr. Thomas Higgins practices Neurology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Knoxville Neurologists, Knoxville Family Physicians, Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Cardiologists, Knoxville Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Knoxville Psychiatrists.