A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Higgins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Higgins, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Higgins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Grant Higgins MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Higgins has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Higgins practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Knoxville Neurologists and Knoxville Psychiatrists.