Dr. Thomas Higgins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Higgins?

12 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 12 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 6th, 2017

Life Is Better For Me With A C-Pap!

He is a true expert in Sleep Disorders. I should have seen him at least Five years before I did. My Daughter strongly recommended that I see him. (He is also a Board Certified Neurologist, but practice now is in Sleep Disorders.) I was so very tired, no matter how much I slept and a Sleep apnea Diagnosis made all the difference. I certainly qualified for a C-Pap machine. He has vast knowledge of actual different kinds of C-Pap Machines and types of facial accessories. The correct flow is very important-meaning force of flow-and whether distilled water humiliation needs warming, automatically by machine. Though not a louder and more verbose, I have always listened to, and HEARD. I do feel he keeps more than adequate documentation. I have enjoyed the Office Staff and their kindness and professionalism. Through the years, I have stayed overnight for two sleep studies, and I was treated very well, and I slept on an extremely comfortable mattress, but especially this last study. I had a TV both times in the room, and it WAS NOT LIKE, "You have to go to sleep now." In fact mixing up night's and days was one of my big problems." I have really appreciated the Nurse Practitioners I have seen through the years also-very thorough and knowledgeable. (Also, if you ARE ON SHIFT WORK and have a SLEEP STUDY ORDERED, will be tailored to your needs, I am sure. These are the reasons I have given 5 to Dr. Higgins and all of his staff!. I would feel comfortable seeing another Sleep Physician in that office also because I believe there would be quality assurance. I also would not hesitate to see the NP.

June 19th, 2017