A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hopkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hopkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Garrett Hopkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hopkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hopkins practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.