A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerald Kelly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kelly practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Escondido Pediatricians and Escondido Pediatric Specialists.