Learn more about Dr. Thomas Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Larkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Larkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Larkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Larkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.