Learn more about Dr. Thomas Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Larkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Larkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Larkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Larkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.