A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Larkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Femur Fracture Repair.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance