A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lewis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lewis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Glenn Lewis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lewis practices Dermatology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Dermatologists.