A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mathews, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mathews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerard Mathews DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mathews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Independence, MO.
See Independence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.