A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McPartland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McPartland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Club Foot and Hip Dysplasia
- Complex Hip and Pelvic Reconstruction
- Limb Deformity Correction
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. McPartland graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McPartland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Girard McPartland MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. McPartland practice?
- Dr. Thomas McPartland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McPartland practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians and East Brunswick Pediatric Surgeons.