A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Greer Murray MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Murray practice?
- Dr. Thomas Murray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Murray practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Pulmonologists.