Dr. Thomas Gerald Welch MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Welch, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Welch has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Welch practice?
Dr. Thomas Welch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Defiance, OH.
See Sylvania Internists, Sylvania Cardiologists, and Sylvania Pediatricians.