Learn more about Dr. Thomas Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Welch, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Welch has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Welch FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Welch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Welch has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Welch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Perrysburg, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.