A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Welch, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Welch has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Welch FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Welch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Welch has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Welch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Defiance, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.