A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas White is Good. Dr. White has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. White practice?
Dr. Thomas White practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom White, Dr. Tomas White, Dr. Tommie White, Dr. Tommy White