A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gaarder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gaarder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaarder
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gaarder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gaarder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaarder graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Gaarder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D MD Gaarder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Gaarder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gaarder has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gaarder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Cardiologists.