A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gaarder, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaarder graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaarder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
- White Memorial Hospital
- Northern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaarder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gaarder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Gaarder practice?
Dr. Thomas Gaarder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Gaarder, Dr. Tomas Gaarder, Dr. Tommie Gaarder, Dr. Tommy Gaarder