Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gabriel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gabriel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Gabriel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gabriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gabriel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons and Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.