Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gabriel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gabriel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Gabriel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gabriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gabriel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.