A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gabriel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gabriel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Gabriel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gabriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gabriel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Surgeons.