Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Sep 7th, 2012

Dr. Gaddis is very kind and caring and carefully explains things to me so I can understand. Nice

Dr. Gaddis is awesome...... show details Dr. Gaddis is awesome......
May 18th, 2011

Dr. Gaddis is awesome.He is very caring and thorough.His front office staff is ummm not real pleasant... his back office staff is wonderful.... especially the people answering the phones they return calls and help as much as they can...I am very comfortable with Dr. Gaddis and an not afraid to ask him any questions even if they sound stupid.I will put up with the front desk to keep him as my oncologist....Linda Carpenter

Office Staff Hurts This Physician show details Office Staff Hurts This Physician
by Anonymous on Jun 10th, 2010

Some of Dr. Gaddis' office staff can be curt and come across as uncaring. Sometimes I observed one staffer being rude to one patient and then falling all over another one. His Chemo nurses are awesome, though! Very poor follow-up by staff. More concerned about co-pays than seeing how the patient is doing. I ended up with a recurrence of cancer, which I might have known about earlier with proper follow-up.

One of the Best! show details One of the Best!
by Hudson Hall on Apr 4th, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Gaddis. He is knowledgeable, caring and a highly capable individual. Additionally he has a good sense of humor and a nice bedside manner. Bottom line, he is a good guy with a lot of ability.