Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gal
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gal, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Gal MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gal practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gal has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gal practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.