Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gal, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Gal MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gal practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gal has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gal practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.