Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gal
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gal, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Gal MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gal practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gal has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gal practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.