A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gallagher, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gallagher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gallagher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gallagher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gallagher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sturgeon Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Sturgeon Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.