Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gallagher, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gallagher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallagher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gallagher practice?
Dr. Thomas Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Psychiatry near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Sturgeon Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists, Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Green Bay Psychiatrists.