A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gallo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gallo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Gallo MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gallo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madisonville, KY.
See Madisonville Internists and Madisonville Pulmonologists.