Dr. Thomas Michael Galski MD, DO, and FACC is male, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Galski is Excellent. Dr. Galski has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Galski, MD, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galski graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Cherry Hill Division
- Virtua Health - Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Galski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Galski practice?
Dr. Thomas Galski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Cinnaminson, NJ.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Galski, Dr. Tomas Galski, Dr. Tommie Galski, Dr. Tommy Galski