Learn more about Dr. Thomas Galski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Galski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galski
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Galski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Galski, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galski graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Galski DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Galski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Galski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Galski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.