Learn more about Dr. Thomas Galski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Galski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Galski, MD, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galski graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Galski practice?
Dr. Thomas Galski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.