A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ganey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ganey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ganey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harris Ganey DO and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Ganey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ganey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ganey practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.