Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Gardiner
Dr. Thomas Gardiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muncie, IN, with another office in Muncie, IN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardiner is affiliated with Ball Memorial Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Gardiner has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Gardiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.
Dr. Lynn Witty
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Yorktown, IN 1.00 mi29
Dr. Dennis Zawadski
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Yorktown, IN 1.04 mi35
Dr. Oscar Ordonez
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine
Muncie, IN 1.32 mi34