A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Garrison, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edwin Garrison MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Thomas Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Garrison practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.