A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gartman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartman graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gartman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Gartman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Gartman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gartman practices Internal Medicine near Chicopee, MA.
See Chicopee Internists.