A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gaskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gaskin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gaskin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gaskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- Princeton Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Gaskin MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Gaskin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gaskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gaskin practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.