Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gaskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gaskin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaskin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gaskin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gaskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- Princeton Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Gaskin MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Gaskin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gaskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gaskin practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.