A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Schley Gatewood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Schley Gatewood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Schley Gatewood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatewood graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gatewood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Schley Gatewood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Schley Gatewood practice?
- Dr. Schley Gatewood has 1 office location.
Dr. Schley Gatewood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Americus, GA.
See Americus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.