Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gavagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gavagan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavagan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gavagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gavagan, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavagan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Gavagan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Gavagan MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Gavagan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gavagan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gavagan practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Highland Park, IL.
See Glenview Primary Care Doctors and Glenview Preventive Medicine Specialists.