Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gavagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gavagan, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavagan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gavagan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Gavagan practice?
Dr. Thomas Gavagan practices Family Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Family Physicians, Highland Park Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Highland Park Geriatric Doctors.