Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gazda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gazda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gazda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gazda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gazda, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazda graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gazda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Gazda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Gazda practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gazda has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gazda practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.