A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gazda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gazda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gazda
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gazda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gazda, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazda graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gazda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Gazda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Gazda practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gazda has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gazda practices Psychiatry near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Psychiatrists.