Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Inpatient Experience show details Excellent Inpatient Experience
Sep 5th, 2013

It's been a very rough year for me. My single weekend appointment with Dr. Gazda inside the hospital was by far the most helpful. Unlike my docs on the outside, he took my fatigue issues seriously. Where other doctors have balked, he was extremely open-minded towards my medication request. And because he took the initiative to order certain blood tests, I have for the first time discovered that I have a Vitamin D deficiency. I am extremely grateful for the way Dr. Gazda decided to treat my treatment-resistant depression & chronic fatigue issues. I wish my docs on the outside were as thorough & open-minded as Dr. Gazda. I have more energy now than I've had in the last couple of years.

He's been very helpful show details He's been very helpful
Jun 4th, 2013

Dr Gazda has been very helpful with getting my OCD/Anxiety under control and helping me be my optimal self. I find it difficult to get appointments sometimes because he's only at the location where I see him 1 day a week which can be hard to schedule. Other than that though, he's been very knowledgeable and super helpful getting me on the correct meds to help get my life back.

Mar 13th, 2013

This physician was horrifically abusive. I suffered extensive physical injuries and psychological harm under his "care" and authority in the hospital. This has been a lasting trauma, from the events under his direction as a vulnerable patient suffering from depression inpatient, as it has affected me long after leaving the hospital. When I reported it to the hospital and confronted him, he was beyond verbally abusive, aggressive, and unprofessional. It was shocking. The betrayal of trust, from a person in such a position as a hospital physician, was very damaging. To have allowed, sanctioned, justified such abuse reflects a serious lack of ethics and integrity (and willingness to abide by the law) from this doctor, not to mention basic human compassion. It has been exceptionally difficult to trust another doctor or to feel safe again, from the violence and trauma that occurred. A final warning: I would never have ever thought this could happen. When I first met him, he was pleasant, affable, engaging, nothing out of the ordinary or that would have raised a red flag. I had no idea I would be unsafe under his care.

PTSD Pt show details PTSD Pt
Mar 8th, 2013

Great psychiatrist. Helped me through some tough times.

One of the WORST Physicians show details One of the WORST Physicians
Aug 1st, 2010

This doctor was one of the WORST physicians I have ever encountered...he requested that I go to his 'private' office (which is his home) and then did not show up for over TWO HOURS. He was not at all familiar with my problems and then I believe sexually harassed me while I was in his office....his behavior made me very uncomfortable...