A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Generalovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Generalovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Generalovich
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Generalovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Generalovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Generalovich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Generalovich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Generalovich MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Generalovich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Generalovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Generalovich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.