Learn more about Dr. Thomas Generalovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Generalovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Generalovich
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Generalovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Generalovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Generalovich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Generalovich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Generalovich MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Generalovich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Generalovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Generalovich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.