A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Generalovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Generalovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Generalovich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Generalovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Generalovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Generalovich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Generalovich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Generalovich MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Generalovich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Generalovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Generalovich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.