A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas George is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas George, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M George MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. George practice?
- Dr. Thomas George has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas George practices Anesthesiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Anesthesiologists.