A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Geppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Geppert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Geppert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Geppert graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Geppert has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Geppert MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Geppert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Geppert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Geppert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.