A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Geppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Geppert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geppert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geppert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Geppert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geppert graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Geppert has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Geppert MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Geppert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Geppert has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Geppert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.