A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giaimo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giaimo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Giaimo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giaimo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Giaimo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giaimo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giaimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Giaimo practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.