A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giaimo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giaimo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Giaimo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giaimo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Giaimo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giaimo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giaimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Giaimo practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.