A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Giaimo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giaimo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Giaimo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giaimo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giaimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Giaimo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.