A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giancarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giancarlo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giancarlo, DO is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Back Pain, Brain Injuries, and Cancer Pain.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giancarlo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giancarlo has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giancarlo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Giancarlo practice?
Dr. Thomas Giancarlo practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Neurologists, Saint Clair Shores Pain Management Doctors, Saint Clair Shores Anesthesiologists, and Saint Clair Shores Sleep Medicine Doctors.