Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giancarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giancarlo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giancarlo, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Giancarlo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Giancarlo has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Giancarlo DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Giancarlo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giancarlo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Giancarlo practices Neurology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Neurologists.