A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giancarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giancarlo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giancarlo, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Giancarlo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Giancarlo has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Giancarlo DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Giancarlo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giancarlo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Giancarlo practices Neurology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Neurologists.