A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giangrasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giangrasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giangrasso
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Giangrasso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangrasso graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giangrasso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Giangrasso MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giangrasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Succasunna Allergists, Succasunna Internists, and Succasunna Rheumatologists.