A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giangrasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giangrasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giangrasso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giangrasso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangrasso graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giangrasso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Giangrasso MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giangrasso has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Allergists, Succasunna Internists, and Succasunna Rheumatologists.