A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giangrasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giangrasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangrasso graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giangrasso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Giangrasso MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giangrasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Succasunna Allergists, Succasunna Internists, and Succasunna Rheumatologists.