Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giangrasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giangrasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangrasso graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Giangrasso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giangrasso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso practice?
Dr. Thomas Giangrasso practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Succasunna Allergists, Succasunna Internists, Succasunna Rheumatologists, and Succasunna Pediatric Specialists.