Dr. Thomas Giangrasso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
I was recommended to Dr. Giangrasso by one of my other specialist doctors and am very happy that I went to see him. He has helped me TREMENDOUSLY with my osteoporosis and, on occasion with my allergies and trigger fingers. He listens and gives great suggestions and I feel so comfortable with him and that is important. The staff is amazing, very helpful and friendly and makes life so much easier when there is a problem. I would DEFINTELY recommend Dr. Giangrasso to anyone who needs help.

November 19th, 2015
Best Fibromyalgia Doctor!
I have been going to this doctor for over 15 years and his office staff is the best! Dr. Giangrasso spends more time than any other doctor I have ever been under the care of. I would highly recommend him!

February 13th, 2015
Excellent all around!

January 28th, 2015
disappointed
After many years seeing this doc and trying to figure out what is going on, I finally gave up and moved on. I have sjogrens', MCTD, and FMS. FMS was diagnosed by him but not other issues. Just kept pushing cortisone injections any time I had a problem, but not finding the root cause. I feel that he was once an excellent doc, but has become greedy and just wants to give injections, etc to run up the bill instead of taking the time to find the right diagnosis and treatment. As soon as I came in he is getting ready to see where he could inject even though he knew this is not what I wanted - I wanted to know what was causing all these problems! I am a loyal person and took to long to stop going to him - kept thinking I would get through to him next time. I wasted years of my life in excrutiating pain with this practice. Does not really listen/hear what you are saying.

January 15th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. G. is my favorite doctor. He took care of me when i did not have a primary doctor and did a great job diagnosing me. He is kind and gentle, and gives me samples instead of having me spend money on something that may not work.

February 12th, 2014
Great doctor!
Very thorough doctor. Listens well, doesn't rush, concerned and professional. Calls with test results and mails them too. And his staff is very friendly and courteous. Would highly recommend and will continue to see him.

December 21st, 2011
Mr. Eric Ebeling
Great Doctor,really helps you!Pleasant staff!Every trustworthy! He and his staff are the greatest.

May 26th, 2011
He's been my doctor for many years
Seems to care about his patients and gets the correct diagnoses..A fine doctor

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Giangrasso is a great doctor and is careful and double checks all bases. He tends to rule out issues and narrow down to a diagnosis to figure out issues. He keeps track of your blood work and will try to find solutions for you. The nurses are the best, and some of the office staff is great. There is one woman who takes payments from you that is large with dark hair. She carries herself as always being angry or irritated. She rarely smiles, or has a friendly word. This situation makes us feel uncomfortable and she exudes a sense of being always irritated. We thought it was just a bad day, but she is like that all the time. It's actually quite unprofessional and uncomfortable. She is the large lady who takes the yellow tickets and accepts payment. Never a smile, never a nice word. Too bad the office is so nice, as that ruins the visit every time.

July 11th, 2009
I was in his office for 10 min and all he did was mock me!!Ihave been suffering with rib pain deep bone pain and sick with a low wcc and blood in my urine and too many othersto name he said he could make me up a disease and he did not care what the blood work said!!I have never taken pain meds and just really need an answer.He said that people who came to see him looked sicker ..I HAVE LUPUS,SJORGENS,RAYNAUDS,AND HARDENING UNDER MY SKIN ON MY RIBS AND NOW BACK!!!THATS NOTHING HA!!Ireally should have ripped into him then ,but i left in tears..I feel i could be in better shape today if he would have not been such a jerk and listened to me..I was not looking for a made up disease!!I was always a person who was active and do not smoke ,drink or do ANY drugs so for me to be going down hill the way i am is scary for me !!so exuse me if i did not fit your criteria for being sick..thanx for nothing