A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gianis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gianis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gianis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianis graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gianis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gianis practice?
Dr. Thomas Gianis practices Urology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Urologists.