A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gianis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gianis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gianis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gianis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gianis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gianis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Gianis MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gianis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gianis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gianis practices Urology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Urologists.