Dr. Thomas Giannattasio Sr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

amazing

We absolutely adore this doctor. He has great instinct, a loving and compassionate way about him which is very calming to new parents. My children never mind a trip to dr. G, they actually love seeing him. When they run into this town doc at a local store they get excited and chat with him like they are old friends. It is endearing. Can't say enough about his abilities, he is top notch and hope he never retires

September 9th, 2016

Great pediatrician

Dr. G has was my son's pediatrician for 18 years. He is knowledgeable, he is friendly but most of all there was rarely a wait (so no sitting amongst loads of sick kids) & he does not over medicate.

January 18th, 2016

My son has been going to Dr. for 15 years. He is always available and always gives an accurate diagnosis.

September 19th, 2014

Great Pediatrician

We met Dr Tom and his father 31 years ago when our first son was born. We always received such excellent, kind and loving care each and every time we visited. We moved from LI years ago, but I still remember his kindness, and his sweet mom as well. He is very trustworthy, and I hIghly recommend him.

April 8th, 2014

mother of three

I first met Dr.Giannattasio 25 years ago when my daughter was born. Than came my son 2 years later. Normal birth, discharged from the hospital 2 days later. On the 4th day he stopped breathing on me . We were taken by ambulance to the emergency room. Dr. Giannattasio stayed in contact with the Hospital. My son and I were discharged with the ER doctor telling me if he does it again pinch him. New babies do this. Dr. Giannattasio insisted I take him to Mercy Hospital . He Notified the hospital we were coming. My beautiful Baby Boy 8lbs 4 oz after extensive testing was diagnosed with Spinal Menagitis. We remained at Mercy Hospital in the Apnea Unit for 14 days. Dr. Giannattasio Saved my Sons Life. When my 3rd child came along there was no doubt, Dr.Tom is her peditrician shes 14 now and 21 is around the corner, I wish I had the faith in my other physicians that I have In him. To all the new moms out there you can take comfort in knowing Dr.Giannattasio or his covering Doctors are always there when you need them. At 3AM with a crying baby and a high fever thats a comfort words can not describe.

April 21st, 2013