Dr. Thomas Giduz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Giduz?

Best MD!!

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Brilliant and compassionate physician. Was a Morehead Scholar at UNC and is not only kind, but a great diagnostician.

Outstanding physician

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Dr. Giduz is certainly the best psychiatrist that I have ever seen, and quite possibly the best physician I have ever seen period. He is incredibly caring and has excellent bedside manner. He is a genius and brilliant at managing medication. His secretary is super sweet. He is VERY accessible unlike previous psychiatrists that I have seen. The only downside is that he's not an in-network provider for any insurance companies, and like all psychiatrists is expensive (you may receive good out-of-network benefits though, my plan just doesn't). Nevertheless, he is 110% worth the cost! I absolutely recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor provided as exceptional of care as Dr. Giduz does!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

A wonderful, caring person. Listens and remembers. I am so grateful to him.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Very compassionate! He puts forth genuine effort towards helping me with whatever I may need. He does not hesitate to make extra phone calls, or spend extra time working with you when needed. He is always honest and upfront in a caring manner and will never waste your time or money!

Dr Giduz is Excelent

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Giduz for a couple years now and he's been hands down the best Psychiatrist I've ever had. He came highly recommended by family members and a friend. He will always help you - just a call away even on weekends they check their messages. Overall excellent.I referred a coworker that was having a hard time and he completely turned her around and she's very happy now and happy with him.-Current Patient

Wonderful, Caring Physician!

Posted on July 7th, 2009

Dr. Giduz is probably the most caring, kind and intelligent physican that I've ever seen. He returns calls even on weekends and is totally accessible to his patients. The front office staff is kind also. He remembers every detail about me from previous appts. (takes long notes at every visit-don't know how he manages to maintain eye contact with me as he types his notes, but he does!).He is more dependable than any primary care M.D. I've seen! I heard he was Phi Beta Kappa and a Morehead Scholar at UNC. I can see why-he's diagnosed my condition when no one else could.I'd recommend him whole-heartedly!

Posted on February 25th, 2017