A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Giel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Giel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Giel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Giel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Giel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Giel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Giel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.