A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gilberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gilberts, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gilberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilberts graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gilberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gilberts MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Gilberts practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gilberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gilberts practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.