Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gill, Sports Medicine/Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dedham, MA.
See Dedham Orthopedic Surgeons and Dedham Surgeons.