A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Partners HealthCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtonville, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Dedham Surgeons and Dedham Orthopedic Surgeons.