Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Partners HealthCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gill practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Dedham Orthopedic Surgeons and Dedham Surgeons.