Dr. Thomas Gillespie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Gillespie?

July 23rd, 2017

Recently I went to see Dr. Gillespie with a long-standing surgical problem. It was one of those issues I just wanted to avoid. Dr. Gillespie made me feel comfortable. I had already done a tremendous amount of research before I met him but I was interested in what he was going to say. Interestingly, what he said was supported by my own independent research. He explained to me what he was going to do very clearly as well as described the other surgical options available. He seems to have a good handle on the latest research. I felt very comfortable making my decision and proceeded with surgery. I was discharged three days after I was hospitalized, I had early and frequent follow up in his office, and have had an outcome that exceeded my expectations. Thumbs up Dr. Gillespie.

April 6th, 2017

What a Gentleman

First and foremost, I am very happy I was referred to Dr. Gillespie. He is an outstanding surgeon and a real gentleman. He accurately diagnosed my problem and confidently cured me. I am now three years recovered from a very complicated and difficult hernia repair. I am finally back to my old life. I can exercise and have finally gotten the extra weight off. Thank you for caring and going the extra distance. Thumbs up and my highest recommendation.

September 16th, 2016

Dr. Gillespie is a Fine Surgeon. I am so happy I found him. I needed my gall bladder removed. Went home the same day. Great experience!

August 24th, 2016

Happy Patient

Very generous of his time and attention.

August 21st, 2016

Great experience

Very personable. Very confident. Very smart. Up to date on new surgical techniques. Thoughtful. Empathetic.

August 6th, 2016

Happy Pug Owner

I really want let Dr. Gillespie know how appreciative of all he has done. I had multiple surgeries on my abdomen and had many hernia repairs. Unfortunately I had a recurrence of my hernia. I was referred to another surgeon who thankfully referred me to Dr. Gillespie. First he performed a colonoscopy because it was over 10 years since I had my last one. He found a big precancerous polyp. He fixed my hernia by doing a muscle separation technique with mesh. I do sit-ups now! - JUST THANK YOU

June 13th, 2016

One of the nicest doctors I have met.

November 24th, 2015

Great bedside manners!! Awesome doctor.

September 7th, 2015

Great staff. Great Doc.

September 18th, 2014

I really like the cleanliness and the efficiency of the office. I was roomed quickly and saw my doctor within 15 minutes. He spent enough time with me that I felt all my questions were answered. Surgery went well. Sam him a few weeks after surgery. No problems.

November 8th, 2011

Good old fashion medicine.

Dr. Gillespie is relatively young but he reminds me of a good old fashion doctor. The kind of doctor I use to watch growing up. I feel and believe he would fight any battle for me. He is tough as nails but at the same time you can feel his love. As you can see I care as much for him as he cares for me.

October 30th, 2011

Patient

Just a great experience. Thank you Dr. Gillespie.