A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gillon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gillon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gillon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gillon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gillon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockledge, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.