A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gillon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gillon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gillon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gillon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gillon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gillon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.