Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gillon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gillon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Gillon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gillon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gillon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gillon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.