Overall Review

3.8

January 30th, 2015
RN review
Experienced physician who listens and provides advice that is tailored to each child and family. I have great confidence in Dr. Glassman and his staff. My calls are returned promptly and I always leave our visits feeling like all of my questions have been answered. Everyone is so friendly and professional. I can tell that Dr. Glassman really loves taking care of children and I feel very lucky to have found him!

March 9th, 2013
Great Office
I love all the doctors in this office. Dr. Glassman sees my two daughter the most. When he is not there, we always see Dr. Fireman or Dr. Feldman. We are treated with kindness and respect. I would recommend this office to anyone in the area.

April 3rd, 2012
EmmaDr. Glassman was so rude with my husband and he yelled at us twice when we were there he was so impatient and extremely angry. We switched after that he was so rough with our infant too. He should not have been a pediatrician.I had the worst experience with them they were rude, uncaring, and very rough with my one month old infant I chnaged them to UCAL at Santa Monica there doctors are human beings not butchers

May 11th, 2009
Brushes off our concerns, and is even rude in his manner.
When asked to give information, he rattles it off, scribbles something you cannot read, making it impossible to remember. I noticed he is rude to my husband, even though my husband is always humble with him. We've had about 8 visits with this doctor now, and we are more than ready to switch.

December 3rd, 2008
In Safe Hands
Dr. Glassman is my son's Paed and with him, we feel our son is very safe hands. He spends enough time with us during our visits and educates us on every stage. He is also readily available in times of need and urgency. For this reason, I will not change my son's paed even if it means me staying in the current vicinity.