Dr. Thomas Gobbie Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Gobbie?

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Honestly, he has been nothing but wonderful, he spent a lot of time with the exam and asking me questions about my low back pain. After he treated me, he called me later to make sure I was doing better. My follow up visits were different than any other chiropractor I have ever been to. He did not try and sell me this huge package but offered his thoughts on how long this condition usually takes to fix the problem. Dr. Gobbie told me typically 2-4 weeks. When I was feeling better after 2 weeks however, he released me. I was surprised how quickly my back felt better and that he did not try and keep me coming back. He also tried different techniques and therapies on different days, depending on how I was feeling. He did not just do the SAME thing every single time. He actually put some thought and care into my condition. I would definitely recommend him.

Type 2 Diabetes