A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Godleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Godleski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godleski
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godleski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Godleski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Godleski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Godleski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Godleski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Godleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Godleski practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.