A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Godleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Godleski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godleski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Godleski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Godleski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Godleski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Godleski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Godleski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Godleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Godleski practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.