Dr. Thomas Goforth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Goforth?

Good Physican

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I meet this doctor once and was impressed on how well i was treated. I had 90an infection in my leg and he diagnosed me quickly and accurately. Within days after taking the medication prescribed by him i was better in no time. I want to thank him for a job well done and hopefully get his assistance in the near future when i don't feel well again.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr Goforth and staff at Patients Medical are the nicest and most personable staff you will ever find. I will not use convenience as a reason to see a dr. I rather go far out of my way to go see Dr Goforth than someone right next door. The best dr and dr's office i've ever had / been to EVER! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE to see him!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

DR.Goforth is a Great doctor. He always takes his time with me and always seems concerned. I was real upset when I went to his regular location to find it closed and no sign of where he moved to.I will attempt to find him as I only feel comfortable with this doctor.

Doctor's Response

I am glad to inform you that Dr. Thomas Goforth is now practicing at Patients Medical, Integrative and Holistic Wellness Center in Midtown Manhattan. Please feel free to give us a call if you'd like to continue your care with Dr. Goforth at 212-661-4441.

Awesome doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I read the other reviews and can only say I am shocked at some of the negative comments. My experience was that this was the best doctor I have ever seen. He was knowledgeable and professional and truly kind and caring. I won't go to anyone else. Don't believe everything you read. If you want a great doctor then this is the one for you.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

I have recommended Dr. Goforth to all of my family members and friends.

If you care about your health go see Dr. Goforth

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I came away inspired to be the best I can. I had kind of given up on myself. But, Dr. Goforth took so much time to show me how I can get healthy. I've never had a doctor like this and I won't go anywhere else.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Doctor Goforth was neither thorough nor friendly. His diagnosis did not match those of the three other doctors I had seen.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

when asked by a patient for a back to work letter for a sick visit,.. it would be considered unethical to call his patient "lame"..... unless this doctor would like to schedule a visit with dr. violence, he should review the way he interacts with his patients..... Lame

Great doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2010

He was very concerned about my overall health. He took the time to explain things to me in a very straight forward way that helped me understand my problems.

The best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Dr. Goforth spent so much time talking with me about my issue that he is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. I've had other doctors dismiss, but not him.

Posted on April 29th, 2017