Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

The best doctor I've ever had show details The best doctor I've ever had
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Goldenberg delivered 2 of my 4 children and was by far the best ob I've ever had. Im now pregnant with my 5th child and I've switched doctors a few times recently, trying to find one as good as he is. He was more than just a doctor to my family. He helped us through some very hard times and was always compassionate and knowledgeable. I wish all doctors were as amazing as he is.. And I wish he was still practicing in my town.

Sep 2nd, 2009

This man is surgery happy! When he did my hysterectomy he didn't even pay attention to my full medical history and put me in a coma!

by Debbie on Apr 28th, 2009

First of all, I have hated going to any doctor. But 20 years ago I was referred to Dr. Goldenberg by my mother. Going to an OBGYN can be a little upsetting, but as soon as I met him I felt at ease. I can ask him anything without feeling embarrassed, and he takes his time to explain everything to me. His sense of humor is fantastic! He delivered my youngest child(she is now a patient of his)and performed my hysterectomy. Trust is a big issue with me, but with Dr. Goldenberg I have that. My husband really likes him also. His staff is also great, always there to help.

Oct 4th, 2008

I have used Dr. Goldenberg as my regular ob/gyn and also for the delivery of my 2 kids. I think he's a good doctor-very experienced and knows what needs to be done. He does have a bit of a "know it all" additude with the staff he works with, he is also quick with his appointments, but I didnt really find it to be a bad thing. As long as he knows what hes doing and does it correctly with as little complication and un needed stress, I'm not too concerned about much else.

needs bedside manner overview show details needs bedside manner overview
Sep 11th, 2008

While at first I liked this doctor, the more I went to him the more concerned I became. It may be just me, but he comes accross and very fake and uncaring.