A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gonda, Psychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Gonda MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Gonda practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gonda has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gonda practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists and Oakland Addiction Specialists.