Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gonda, Psychiatry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Psychopharmacology evaluation
- Psychotherapy (Talk Therapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonda graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Gonda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Gonda practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gonda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gonda practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists and Oakland Addiction Specialists.