2.5

Horrible show details Horrible
by DP on Apr 26th, 2016

This doctor charge me $350 when I do have providers in my network and he said most Pychiatrist are not in network. He prescribed me a drug that made me worse and I ended up in the hospital for 3 days. DO NTO SEE THIS PROVIDER!!!

Energy Specialist show details Energy Specialist
by Paul A. on Jul 3rd, 2013

I have tried countless amounts of specialists in the field of Psychiatry that would be interested in helping me as an individual and not based on insurance limitations. I found that Dr. Thomas Gonda Jr. MD has been the doctor I have been looking for! He is very easy to talk to. I didn't find it hard to begin a trusting relationship with him as he makes you feel very comfortable right away and gives you all the time you need to explain your situation no matter how hard it is sometime to express how you feel. I recommend Dr. Gonda if you're looking for a professional that has years of experience and an incredible ability to help you realize what your root problem(s) is/are, and an excellent amount of advice and encouragement to help you on your way to a better life.

Not a Psychiatrist! Beware show details Not a Psychiatrist! Beware
Jun 14th, 2012

This doctor has no training in Psychiatry. He is a surgeon and not a Psychiatrist. Check his credentials carefully.